9 patio doors need hardware

Handy Person from Florida
May 12, 2024 9:17 pm

I would like to refurbish my patio doors with new rollers, top guides, weather stripping, and handles+locks.

I also have awning windows that need weatherstripping and a few replacement parts if possible.

Could someone help me find the correct parts?

IMG_0623 IMG_0628 IMG_0630 IMG_0634
4 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Bob
Bob from SWISCO
May 12, 2024 9:33 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello there. We'd be happy to help you with the parts you're looking for, but there are a ton of variations of each and every item you just listed. To begin to help, we'll need to see pictures of the parts in question, removed from whatever door or window they came from, along with dimensions. See the guides I've listed on this page for specific details we need to see, as well as tips for removing and replacing sliding glass door rollers. We'll be happy to help once you get us that information. Let me know if you have any questions! 

Handy Person from Florida
May 16, 2024 7:27 pm

Here are photos of my roller: housing dimensions. Length 1 7/8" width 3/4" Height 1 3/8"

I need 18 of them. Second photo is of a replacement from my local hardware store, but it is of low quality. I dont think the wheel has a ball bearing in it. I would like a better quality wheel with bearing if possible.

These plastic pieces fit in the top of the door they fit in the same 3/16" channel as the weatherstripping. What is left of the knub that keeps the door tight in the top track is aabout 5/16". Is this available anywhere?

IMG_0643 IMG_0650 IMG_0649 IMG_0628 webcam-5/16/2024, 9:05:51 PM
5 user uploaded images
Bob
Bob from SWISCO
May 17, 2024 9:54 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks! Your roller looks like a match for our 81-019. This also happens to have ball bearing wheels, available in either steel or nylon. Look it over and see what you think.

As for that plastic lever, I'm sorry to say that we don't sell anything like that. I've honestly never seen it before. I don't believe we will be able to supply this particular component, unfortunately.

Dimensions for 81-019
Dimensions for 81-019

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts