Aluminum Window parts

A contractor from Iowa says:
Need help with all of the parts in the attached photos.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6CB552E7-C74B-42DC-A2AE-3AAC5DC7C9C7.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6793141A-B2CB-4760-B101-77CE94EB0987.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E4AFBD05-0D07-4E90-AEDA-1FD3F9D8856B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 040F6548-3F92-4073-89D5-8F1033327515.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 45F22D36-7E11-49C1-A60E-9468F77C6AAA.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You have the old Palm Beach window. We can supply this balance, but it has to be a custom order since it's not a stock option. Please give us a little more time to confirm its availability, then well get back to you with more information. In the meantime, can you tell me how many you need? We will require an exact quantity before we're done here.

As for the other parts, the window lock would be the 90-026 while the long metal bracket wit two square holes would be our 17-055 sash carrier clip. The metal angle with the "U" cut out is unfortunately no longer made and it's not something we can supply.

I'll get back to you on that balance ASAP.

Profile picture of Tom

Okay, we're good to go on this end. What we can do is email you a purchase link and price quote for two special sized balances that will match your original. I still just need to know your quantity.

You will also need new 15-040 shoes, which are sold separately. These will just clip on the end of the balances we'll be making for you.

Let me know whenever you can give me a count.

A contractor from Iowa says:
I need 8 balances with corresponding clips/ hardware.

Thanks
Profile picture of Tom

Great, thanks! I'll email that out to you right now. You can use this purchase link to add the balances to your cart, allowing you to checkout with everything all at once.

How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.