Awning Window Operator Question

Home Owner from Florida
May 21, 2024 8:50 pm
I'm trying to identify which operator I need to buy. The hole for the operator arm is threaded, but I don't know what type of threading it uses. I also don't have the name for the window manufacturer as they are all illegible now. The house was built in 1966, and the identifying markings are long since worn off.
awning operator installation holes installation holes bottom tab installation holes awning operator link arm
5 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO
May 24, 2024 10:01 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello! Take a look at the two operators we have related for you on this page. Both of these operators have that top offset hole like your operator, but the top hole looks like it is offset on the opposite side as yours. You might need to re-drill the top hole in the operator to match the one in your window. Review the specifications for these parts and see what you think.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts