Awning window hinges

Home Owner from Kailua Kona
May 14, 2024 6:28 pm

Hi, I am looking for 8 replacement awning window hinges like this. The broken one is for reference. No markings of any kind on the removed/broken one. I think I found what I need; the 39-239B.

Can I take the colored part off my exisiting operators and use it on these new ones? Also do I need any parts for the tracks/guides on the windows? Seems like everything is broken and or missing.

Thanks!

window 3 window 2 window hinge 1
3 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
May 16, 2024 10:58 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello,

You are correct! The operator you have here does appear to be the 39-239B Encore Awning Operator. This is also available in a stainless steel version, part 39-239C. Both of these operators are sold with the 39-558 Truth Detach Clip attached to them, however, they are available individually in the event you wanted to purchase extras.

The colored part on your operator is the operator cover. If it does not pop right off, with gentle force, it is very likely you have an older model and it is not removable. The good news is that we offer two different replacement options that are available in an assortment of colors. They are the 39-375 Encore Truth Folding Handle with Cover or the 39-451 Encore Truth Operator Cover and Handle.

The black plastic pieces on the end are sold separate and will need to be replaced with the 39-536 Truth Hardware Pivot Slide Assembly. This pivot slide assembly is compatible with the 39-556 Maxim Awning Stainless Steel 16" Track.

Thanks for posting!

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts