Awning window part

A quick learner from Illinois says:
Hello, I'm trying to find this part. Do y'all carry it? It's what the sash pivots put on and stays on the is a pretty old window so I haven't been able to find it elsewhere.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We may be able to help, yes. This part is known as a Pressure shoe, or sometimes a friction block. Take a look at the list of parts I made on the right side of this page. One of these may be a match, but it would depend on how well your dimensions match up to ours. You will need to remove yours from the window for the most accurate measurement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at