Balance Pivot

Quick Learner from Queens, NY
May 1, 2024 8:51 am
I'm looking to replace this part in the attached photo. I'm having a real hard time identifying and locating product online.
pivot shoe
1 user uploaded images
5 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 2, 2024 11:16 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hey there!

The part shown here is a pivot shoe. Yours instantly reminded me of the 15-177. Have a look and see if the specifications match what you need.

Alternate image for 15-177
Alternate image for 15-177

May 2, 2024 4:01 pm
Thanks for the quick response. Would you happen to know the part number or name from the new uploaded picture?
coil support
1 user uploaded images
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 3, 2024 8:16 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Yes, that's your coil support. We don't sell this style, but you can use the 15-143 bushing, 15-144 bushing cap, and 15-145 barrel. These parts "sandwich" around the coil spring. 

May 3, 2024 8:42 am
My pivot bar measures 3 3/16. I would like to add a few to my cart but the measurement doesn't match. Would you happen to know the part number for said pivot bar to minimize my search. Again, thanks in advance, you've been very helpful.
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 6, 2024 9:55 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

The 15-177 pivot shoe is compatible with a large number of different pivot bars. Overall length also doesn't really matter. What's more important is hole placement relative to the front tip (the end that goes into the pivot shoe, to be clear). 

For example, one common pairing with the 15-177 is the 26-352 pivot bar. Its hole centers are set back 1-5/16" and 1-3/4" from the end. The overall length of 2-7/16" is irrelevant.

Alternate image for 26-352
Alternate image for 26-352

This is only one possibility, though. There are dozens of other options. I'd be happy to look into it for you, but I need a photo of the old pivot bar removed from the window and I will need to know its hole center positions, as described above.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts