Balance identification

Handy Person from USA
Nov 4, 2016 3:44 pm
Am not sure what to order. My balance is stamped 2790 BSI vertically and then a small DE and a large 32 . Please advise . I need 4 of them.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
3 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Nov 8, 2016 2:04 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT
I'm not sure about this one. My first thought is our Series 390 channel balance, but your shoe looks like it might be larger than usual. Our Series 390 comes with the 15-001. Carefully look over our measurements for this shoe and let me know if they match up.
Quick Learner from jackson Ca.
Nov 14, 2016 1:17 pm
I sent you a response last week that I thought your assessment was correct and that my balances were 28" long and 1/2 ' wide . I need 4 of them and would like a price quote.
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Nov 15, 2016 11:34 am
SWISCO
EXPERT
Great, glad to hear it's a match. All pricing can be found on each product's store page, which is also where you can place your order. I would also recommend weighing your sash on a scale to determine the proper stamp option.
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts