Balance question

Quick Learner from Savannah Georgia
Nov 9, 2023 8:58 am
Good morning! I have spiral balances in my windows and wanted to confirm the type. It looks like the S600 but I didn't see a white tip option in the 28/29 inch and wasn't sure what color to pick. I also wasn't sure which size to pick based off the 28.5 that mine are. I included pics to assist. Thank you!
image4 image2 image1 image0
4 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
Nov 10, 2023 10:45 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hey there,

Thanks for writing in! Since your balance tube measures 28-1/2", I would suggest using the S600-29 spiral balance. You can likely use the red tip option in place of the white tip you have. Although, I would strongly suggest obtaining the exact weight of your sash to confirm. There is a chart below the product description that shows the weight ranges each tip color option can support.

I hope this helps!

Quick Learner from Savannah Georgia
Nov 14, 2023 12:46 pm
Thank you! Just placed my order for 18 of them after weighing the sash. Appreciate how quickly y'all got back to me!
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
Nov 14, 2023 2:08 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

I'm happy to help! Please feel free to reach out with any other hardware repair questions you may have.

Have a great day!

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts