Balance replacement, 34" long, 1/2" deep, 9/16 wide, rd corners

A home owner from SC says:
I need to replace my window balancer. It is out of a MW window produced in Feb 2006. It is a tilt window. The channel itself is 34" long, and has the stamped marking 34C. I think i found the balance in your catalog, but nit the correct ends. I have attached photos for ref. Can you advise me what i need to order? I guess its better to order 2 since the other balance will follow suit and need replacement down the road.

The balance is 34" long x 1/2" deep x 9/16" wide, rd corners, and stamped with 34C. It is a MW tilt window,
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I think we can help, yes. The balance itself closely resembles our S795-34. See what you think. There is one important difference, however: it appears your top clip is a hook, rather than a screw-on tab. We can make a special type of S795-34 with a 15-198 attached on top, but it will need to be custom made. Would that work for you? If so, let me know and I can send you a price quote and order link for 2. You can use that link to place the special balance in your cart.
A home owner from SC says:
Hi Tom, I tend to agree S795-34 w/ 15-198 attached to the top looks like a winner to me. Yes, pls send me quote and link for 2 units. Is it because of the 15-198 that makes it custom?

Thanks in advance,
Frank
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure thing, I'll shoot over a link immediately. In answer to your question: yes, it needs to be custom made because of the top hook.
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.