Bifold Door Snuggers

Quick Learner from New Jersey
Sep 4, 2023 10:12 am
I need 2 bifold door snuggers with 2 3/4" hd springs.
3 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
Sep 6, 2023 12:06 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for writing in! There is a chance that we may be able to supply you with a snugger in the specifications you need, however, there's a bit more information I'll need to confirm. 

To start, I'll need to see a photo of your existing snugger. I'll also need to know the dimensions of your plastic retainer. Take a look at the diagram below for an idea of the dimensions we'll need from your snugger.

Dimensions for 23-132
Dimensions for 23-132

Quick Learner from New Jersey
Sep 6, 2023 1:52 pm
Jasmine
The one I need is exactly like the picture. I need the spring to be 2 3/4" long. I have a 2 3/8" now which does not compress. It just touches the rollers.
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
Sep 6, 2023 3:04 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for confirming. I'm sorry to say that we cannot provide you with a snugger that has the spring length you need.

You may have some luck at a local hardware store, however I cannot make any guarantees.

I apologize that we cannot be of assistance with this repair.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts