Bottom Track Sliding Mirror Door in my Room

Home Owner from San Jose
Nov 20, 2023 10:12 pm
My bottom track is around 92 inches. Can you help me to choose a replacement for it? Also, which wheel roller should I choose?
IMG_4907 IMG_4906 IMG_4905
3 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Nov 21, 2023 10:03 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not carry an exact match for your closet track but we do offer the 23-270 track for concave roller wheels. We also do not carry a 92" length but you may be able to butt two of the 47" tracks together and cut off the excess using something like our 75-023A hacksaw. Just keep in mind that once parts are modified, they will not be able to be returned. Thank you! 

Profile view of bottom concave roller track
Profile view of bottom concave roller track

Home Owner from San Jose
Nov 21, 2023 2:04 pm
Oh really? Mine looks more 23-240, right? Doesn't it?
And if it you don't have the exact match of my track, it's still okay to replace it with your track right?
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Nov 21, 2023 2:27 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

The 23-240 is for convex rollers as shown in our video, while your track appears to have raised rails that would accommodate concave wheels. You can evaluate your roller wheels to confirm which type you have. The 23-270 does have the rails recessed in the track compared to yours which sits higher but this would be our best replacement option. Since it is a lower track, you will need to adjust the height of the rollers and top guides to compensate for the difference. We can't guarantee that it will work since it is a different style but past customers have been able to adapt our tracks to work as a replacement for your old style track that is no longer available. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts