Bottom of casement window

A contractor from Annapolis MD says:

Howdy Swisco,

Here is a vinyl window sweep for some oddball casement windows from 1977. Could this be the time I finally stump you? The nearest thing I could find to match your inventory is the Pella sweep. What do you think?

Have a great weekend.

Cheers,

Gregg

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageOgDl4D.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageIXOd4u.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImage9o6WtP.gif
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Gregg. We definitely don't sell anything exactly like this, but I've made a list of potential replacements that you can consider. Note that I'm not 100% confident about any of these but I do think they're our best options.

Rather than buying one, though, I recommend that you order a sample of each from this page. That way you can try them out before you commit to a purchase. 

A contractor from Annapolis MD says:
Thank you so much for digging about to find a fix. I will follow your advice.

Cheers,

Gregg MacD.
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.