Bottom seal

A home owner from USA says:
Good morning
I have a hinged shower door, my problem is, I cannot find the the plastic seal that goes into drip rail, I bought one from home depot, but when I close the doors the seal does not seat into the channel, I tried cutting it but still it doesn't work, I think the plastic is too hard, can you please help.
I have checked your website, but not sure what door sweep will work. my problem is water dripping out when I close the door and taking shower. I am attaching few pictures
and the drip rail measurement is 20.5"
10-320 or 10-327

Thank You
Jeff
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't have any vinyl strips that can fit in your drip rail. These are pretty hard to come by these days, which is probably why you're having trouble. The problem is that shower door manufacturers will make a single type of door for only a brief time before discontinuing it entirely, or even going out of business themselves. This makes it hard for suppliers to keep up. 

You might be better off going with an all new drip rail. See our 10-324. This is 24" long, and it has pre-drilled holes, but you can cut it down with a hacksaw and drill your own holes so that they match those already on your door. It could also install using double-stick tape, if you wanted to avoid drilling.

SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.