Bottom window bracket

Quick Learner from Indiana
Jun 23, 2020 3:23 pm
Hello - we ordered and installed new spiral balances S600-24 and 15-046. Once installed we realized that the bottom of the window was missing the piece to connect to the right side pivot shoe. Looking for this replacement part.
image image image
3 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Tom from SWISCO
Jun 26, 2020 11:22 am

Hello! This part is called a pivot bar. I'm not sure if we have your exact type, but I think our 26-040 is a strong contender for replacement. Look over the dimensions we show on the 26-040 store page and let me know if they match up. It only has one hole, but as long as that one hole matches one of yours then it should work perfectly well.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts