Broken door handle

A quick learner from united states says:
The handle is broken off the mounting assy.
The size is 1" wide by 3 5/8" long. The outer mounting holes are 3 1/4" apart and the center mounting hole is 1 3/4" from the top hole.
Please respond with the replacement assy along with the item number, price, and delivery time.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2999.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This looks like an older version of our 40-130 handle set. Look it over and let me know if you agree.

A home owner from united states says:

No this doesn't appear to be the same or similar for several reasons. One, being that mine has a knob not a lever for the outside. Two this one is shown for the opposite type of door. If you look at the door from outside the hinge is on the right side while the picture you indicated appears the it must be of the left side. Three, the same applies to the inside latch. Now another question arise, will it be compatible with the mounting holes that presently exist?

I would think that even if all mountings holes are equal even if both the outside and inside handles were inverted would the strike plate still work??

My outside base plate is 1 7/8" by 6 7/8", see additional pictures. If I order parts and it will not work can they be returned for refund? what would be the coat of shipping cost be to zip code 21286 and delivery time?

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3009 (002).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3010 (002).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named inside door handle.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The 40130 can work for either a right or left hand side door, so I don't think that will be a problem. As for the knob vs. lever style on the exterior handle, that's just a difference in design. They serve the same function otherwise. We have dimensions on the 40-173 store page that will tell you if the mounting holes are the same, and since it comes with its own strike plate you can just use that instead of your original (if that's even necessary).

Finally, as for shipping cost and time, that's not something I can say here. We offer multiple different delivery options, so it's up to you. You can see our return policy here.

How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.