Broken outside portion of slider handle

Home Owner from Leesburg, FL
May 6, 2020 6:42 pm
As you can see in the pictures, the outside part of the handle broke when my husband unscrewed the inside part to tighten the wooden handle. Not knowing the outside part would fall, it indeed did and broke. One of the pictures shows the label that was on the side track of the door frame. The inside door handle is fine so I was wondering if we could replace just the broken piece. Please advise. Thank you very much.

Bob and Anita
70E48B38-F924-48B2-9823-5C068EEB7E29 9C2D3113-F973-4528-A05B-871BE7AED27C
2 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Bob
Bob from SWISCO
May 11, 2020 8:39 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

I am afraid these box handle sets only come as whole assemblies. This might be our 82-002, but look over the dimensions to see if it matches what you need. Unfortunately, the 82-002 is not available in white; but we do carry a keyed version that has a white finish, the 82-002WK. Take a look and see if you think either of these options could work for you.

Bob
Bob from SWISCO
May 11, 2020 9:25 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

My pleasure, Anita & Bob! Let us know if you need anything else, and many thanks for your business; we appreciate it. 

Home Owner from Leesburg, FL
May 11, 2020 10:05 am

Thank you Bob for your response! The keyed version looks and measures perfectly! I will order this right away. Thank you sooo much! Have a great and safe day!!

Anita and BobĀ 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts