Caradco door weather seal

A home owner from Nellysford, VA says:
I have Caradco swinging doors (one side)that lead to outside spaces.
I need replacement weather seals. When I look under door it appears there are three rows of seals. The doors were installed when the house was built in the 1999-2000 time frame.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm not really sure what weatherseal you have, exactly. Could I see a couple pictures of its cross-section? I'll need to see it shape.

Alternatively, you can browse through our Weatherstripping Section and see if anything here can match your existing seal.
A quick learner from Nellysford, VA says:
Finally got some help to take door off hinges to get pictures of weather seal.
User submitted picture of Caradco door seal.
Profile picture of Tom
I'm sorry, but I cannot identify what you have based on these images. I need to see its shape. Can you take a picture of its cross-section?

Check out our Weatherstripping Section to see what kind of picture we need.
I thought I added these two pictures to the others, must have sent too many.
Hope this shows enough. It looks like it is about 1 1/8 " from slot to slot and about 2 1/4 " total width. The door is 34 1/2 " wide.
User submitted photos of weather seal.
Profile picture of Tom
Great, thank you. I see what you're looking for now. I think you should check out our 58-176 and see if this would work as a good replacement.
I purchased the 58-176 as recommended. The product has pre-drilled holes on one side. My question is which side of the door should the side with the screws be facing? My door opens to the inside of the house. So should I install it so that the side with the screws to hold the weather stripping are on the outside?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I recommend installing it so that the screws are on the inside.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.