Caradco window crank 45012

Quick Learner from Bradenton FL
Jan 27, 2012 4:10 pm
I need to buy a new crank assembly and cover and I'm ok on what I need but I can't distinguish the bronze vs dark bronze. I don't need a handle but as it is the same color that I will need for the cover, is handle part #45012 bronze or dark bronze?

Thank You
User submitted of Caradco 45012 Bronze or Dark Bronze Handle and cover.
1 Replies
Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO
Feb 1, 2012 11:57 am
SWISCO
EXPERT
Thanks for posting, and for the detailed pictures! Your cover and handle seem to be dark bronze, but they also look a bit faded. That said, regular bronze is a much richer brown, which yours don't appear to match.

Take a look at our 39-107 Truth Hardware Operator Cover, and for the handle please look at our 39-114L and 39-205. All of these handles are available in dark bronze.

Compared to your original hardware, do you think these items will work for your application?
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts