Cascade Window casing replacement

Home Owner from San Diego
Jan 8, 2024 5:52 pm

Hello,

I am hoping that you can help. We bought Cascade Windows in 2012. We now have 13 of them that will not open or close. The casements are broken we believe and need to be replaced. I have attached photos so that you can hopefully understand which type of casement I should order.

I need these parts ASAP as I have a window tech coming to the house on Jan 18 to replace some compromised windows and I would like him to replace the casings on this same visit.

Thank you,

Carolyn 

IMG_9038 IMG_9039 IMG_9040 IMG_9041
4 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO
Jan 9, 2024 9:43 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi Carolyn, thank you for posting,

I cannot see the base of the operator from the photos, but looking at the arms, I believe you have the 39-239B operator. Please review the dimensions on the product pagge to confirm a good fit. This operator uses the 39-536 pivot slide assembly to attach to the track. These parts are sold separately. 

Also review the 39-375 and 39-451 for a cover and handle depending on style preference. Please note that we do offer this operator in stainless steel, 39-239C.

Let us know what you think and if you have any additional questions! 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts