Casement operator cover from Marvin Integrity window

Quick Learner from virginia
Aug 25, 2020 3:53 pm
I'm looking for these plastic covers to cover the casement operator. They don't snap in, but have double backed tape to hold in place and come in right and left hand versions. The crank handle is a truth handle with us pat 361490 5560082 stamped in it. I've found the handle on your site but not the cover.
Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 3.49.32 PM Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 3.49.19 PM Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 3.49.10 PM
3 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Bob
Bob from SWISCO
Aug 28, 2020 10:34 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Can you show me the entire operator, including the link arms? You show two different covers in these photos. Note that sometimes these covers were built into the operator, and finding replacements can unfortunately be very difficult. But seeing the entire operator will help narrow it down. 

Quick Learner from virginia
Oct 25, 2020 6:54 pm
The second & third pic are of the operator without a cover.

Here is a photo of it fully extended. Note, it's from a Marvin Integrity window circa 2007 if that helps.

Thanks
IMG_3865 copy IMG_3866 copy
2 user uploaded images
Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO
Oct 30, 2020 12:54 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello there. I am afraid we don't have a match for the cover that goes on this operator. We do carry a fold down handle, the 39-205 which will work with your Truth handle. For the operator itself, you might be able to use our 39-171 and 39-172 Dyad operators, but I'm not certain. Look over the dimensions and see what you think. If you did want to replace that old cover, you would need to contact a Marvin dealer to see if still available.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts