Casement windows part unknown

A home owner from Hamilton, NJ says:

I already have in my cart everything I need for replacing my operators but this black piece that sits inside the track as you can see is broken. Attached are two photos of broken piece and one that is still intact with arm in it. Any idea where I can find this? Thank you

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200112_124746807_HDR.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200112_125303935_HDR.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200113_192425892.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Ted. I'm afraid these slider parts are not sold separately from casement hinges. When casement hinges break, the entire hinge set needs to be replaced. See our 36-048. Look it over and see if you think this could work for you.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at