Norandex channel balance replacement

A quick learner from North Port Fla says:
I need channel balance replacement for Noradex window. Part #is 2950. In your catalog it looks most like 30 inch series 350 channel balance but the top attachment19-002 doesn't look exactly like mine and I can't be sure the bottom shoe is correct either. Mine has wings. Help please.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
We would be happy to research the needed balance replacement for you, please post photos of the balance fittings so we can get started.
A quick learner from North Port FLa says:
Can you tell from these photos what I need?

user submitted photo of channel balance
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon, Tom.

It appears you may be able to use the Swisco S380-30 Channel Balance (with the stamp option 2950). Please make sure the metal portion of your balance does indeed measure 30" in length before ordering.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at