Closet Sliding Door Track and Wheel Help

Quick Learner
May 6, 2024 10:06 am
Looks like the builder used Contractors Wardrobe and Prime-Line parts when they installed the closet doors, used

The track is 69-3/4" in length and 3-1/4" wide, attaching pictures here, please advise what track and roller I can used to fix it at less cost?

Can I get just the roller insert as shown in the picture 0423?

72" Sliding Mirror Door Bottom Track
Product Code: 23-242

If I use your 23-242 track, the wheel will run inside the flat gap instead of currently on top of mount, correct?

The length is 69-3/4" so 23-242 in White color will be perfect.

Please review attached pictures and advise.
closet door track
1 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Paul
Paul from SWISCO
May 9, 2024 10:52 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

The 23-242 track is meant for convex roller wheels, however, it looks like your wheel may be concave though I can't tell for sure. If that's the case, you'd want the 23-272 track. I'm afraid I can't identify the roller though. Your photo only appears to show the inner portion. We'd need to see the complete roller assembly to narrow down some options.

The video below goes over the differences between concave and convex roller wheels and tracks as well. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts