Closet wheel trolley

A quick learner from Seattle says:
These are pictures of my rollers and track. I don't understand why the rollers I took out are too small for the track?
Maybe it would be better to buy a new track and rollers together.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2954B6CA-A771-461F-8B76-A87504763305.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4D9C42D4-244D-4383-BDFC-2BF67C731526.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EEB8D083-16A4-4750-974A-48BE921304AF.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I agree, this setup is a little weird. It's not so much that the wheels are too small for the track, but more that they're the wrong orientation. The wheels should be facing out, not in.

Then again, it's possible that I'm misunderstanding how these parts are meant to function together. Either way, your existing roller appears to be a similar style to our 23-161 and 23-189. If you wanted to stick with this same kind of assembly you can review the dimensions for each part to see if either one lines up.

If you wanted to just get a new track kit, then I think our 23-251 is worth considering.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.