Coil balance won't go onto the coil support

Quick Learner from Camden, NJ
Oct 3, 2023 12:40 pm
I am trying to get a coil balance to go onto the coil support. I purchased 4 of each and had no problems with 3. Could either the coil balance or the coil support be the wrong size.
20231003_123138
1 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Oct 5, 2023 10:40 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this setup. Looking at your second photo here, it looks like all the hardware is correct. I'm not sure what the issue may be.

You said that the coil attached to the shoe without issue on 3 of the 4 assemblies you purchased. Can you specify exactly what's different for this fourth balance? At what step are you running into problems? Right now, I don't see any reason why these shouldn't work.

Quick Learner from Camden, NJ
Oct 6, 2023 8:35 am
Thank you for your help with this matter but it has been resolved. After speaking with you I realized I was doing it wrong. Again thank you for you suppot.
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Oct 6, 2023 11:20 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

You're very welcome! Please feel free to reach out if we can be of any further assistance.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts