Cox bifold mirror glass door

Home Owner from Norwich UK
May 15, 2024 12:45 pm
Hello! We have a set of Cox bifold doors that have broken - the plastic roller guides have broken. I have attached some images of the broken parts and we are seeking replacement. We used to be able to get a kit here but have been unable to locate in the U.K., would you be able to assist? Please let me know what else you would need to know before you can help.
Many thanks
Jody
cox bifold door block cox bifold door block cox bifold door block cox bifold door block cox bifold door block
5 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Paul
Paul from SWISCO
May 16, 2024 1:21 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi there Jody!

Thanks for reaching out to us. We recognize the Cox corner block as our 23-407. The top guide pin with the roller is the 23-120, the top spring loaded top pivot pin is 23-115 and the bottom adjusting pin is 21-092. Review the specifications for these parts and see how they compare with yours.

Home Owner from Norwich UK
May 28, 2024 6:10 am
Thank you so much! These look perfect, I've ordered some so let's hope it works
Paul
Paul from SWISCO
May 28, 2024 7:58 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thank you for your order, Jody! Best of luck with the repair, we'll be here if you need us. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts