Crank Handle for Mobile Home Window

A home owner from Finksburg, MD says:
Hello. I am looking for a new window handle, crank and 20-inch bar for a window on a 50+-year-old mobile home so that we can open and close the window. I prefer metal over plastic. What are my options? Slow learner.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230209_083142.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your operator looks like a version of the 39-162, or something similar. I can tell you that our operator is compatible with a handful of 5/16" diameter metal handles, which we've related on this page for you to review. Take a look and see if one of these options could work for your assembly. Thanks for posting!

View of the crank handle spline
View of the crank handle spline

A home owner from Finksburg, MD says:
Hi. I am also looking for the crank and a 20-inch bar. Can you point me in the right direction?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we do not carry replacement torque bars and the 39-162 would be our closest match to your operator. Take a look and compare the specifications to your part.

Alternate image for 39-162
Alternate image for 39-162

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.