Custom balance

A quick learner from usa says:
Dear experts, My window is non tilt, maybe the 1st generation aluminums. The right side channel balance was broken. The model is 2630 J The left channel is different from the right. I am looking for the right side channel. Thank you so much! Looking forward to your response! Have a great weekend! Sincerely, Cody
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0871.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0869.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0868.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You have an old discontinued Silverline Swinger window. We can still supply this balance but it has to be a custom order due to its configuration.

The tricky part of these balances though is that they're asymmetrical, meaning the right and left hand balances won't be the same. The balance in your photo, for instance, has a 19-002 top and 15-025 bottom nylon fitting and a 2630 stamp. However its partner will have a 19-002 top, NO bottom fitting, and a 2640 stamp.

Can you please confirm that this assessment is accurate? If so, can you tell me how many of each you need?

A quick learner from usa says:

Dear expert, Tom. Thank you so much for your professional judgement. We are now able to order some of the parts of non tilt window channel. we ordered channel balance shoe silver line15-025, and Rivet 62-005.

we will try our best to fix by ourselves. If we need more help, we will contact you again.

We appreciate you very much!

Have a great weekend!

cody

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sounds good! Hopefully that fixes it, but if you run into any issues just let me know and I'd be happy to assist.

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.