Do I need to replace all hardware for my Stanley mirrored bifold doors?

A quick learner from Philadelphia says:
I recently moved into a house that had two sets of Stanley mirrored bifold doors (about 35" width each). Both opened and closed with difficulty and I found that one door's weight was resting directly on the track rather than the bottom pivot bracket. After investigating, I suspect neither door has the proper hardware. In the forums on here where people had similar Stanley doors, they all seemed to have something like the 23-041 roller assembly, the 23-242 bottom track, and the 23-246 top track. However, in my setup, all 4 tracks (2 top, 2 bottom) looked more or less like the 21-452 low profile track assembly (this meant I couldn't figure out how to remove the door without unscrewing the track from the frame). Most parts do not have visible numbers, though the roller guides on Door 2 (not pictured) are marked "Stanley 4405-R."

Are my doors supposed to have a completely different setup from the other Stanley doors on the forums? If so, how do I install them properly? Or do I need to replace the entire set of hardware? If I need to replace it, what does a complete set of hardware look like? Aside from the top and bottom tracks and roller assemblies, do I also need new pivots, pivot brackets, roller guides, etc.? Please let me know when you get the chance!

In case you can't see the photo names, the order goes 1) Both top tracks, 2) Top left corner of Door 1 (same hardware as top right), 3) Bottom right corner of Door 1, 4) Bottom left corner of Door 1, and 5) Bottom track 1. I would have included more pictures, but hit my limit.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bottom Track 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Door1 Bottom Left.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Door1 Bottom Right.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Door1 Top Left.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top Tracks and Brackets.jpg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I don't recognize this setup at first glance but I'm going to have one of our senior experts take a look and see if they could recommend replacements for you. We'll reach out as soon as more information is available. Thank you for your patience. 

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello, 

For your first photo of the bottom track, I recommend replacing it with either 21-452 for a 36" opening or 21-455 for a 72" opening. Photo #2 showing the bottom adjusting pivot sleeve, unfortunately has been discontinued by the manufacturer. We still have in stock the adjusting screw, 21-099P, if your pivot sleeve is still good. The manufacturer recommends the 23-116 bottom adjusting pivot to go with your 23-409 corner connector. Photos #3 & 4 showing spring loaded pins would be 23-115. Photo #5 showing the top tracks, we carry the track on the left with 21-174 roll guide and 21-175 pivot bracket. The track on the right has been replaced with 21-452 or the 21-455 track. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

A quick learner from Philadelphia says:
Hi Swisco team! Just wanted to say I ordered replacement parts based on your replies and figured out how to reinstall the doors. Your reply helped me solve the puzzle. It helped me see which parts were analogues, as well as which parts were up to date, and which ones needed to be replaced. More importantly, your reply also helped me realize that the hardware setup the previous owners had was actually correct?it was mostly just outdated, worn out, and installed improperly. Using this information and the replacement parts, I was able to order the right parts and properly reinstall the doors. They are now up and work great. Thank you so much!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the great feedback! We are happy we were able to assist with your repair. Please let us know if we can help with any future projects! 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.