Do you have the lock for the 90-237 Keeper?

A contractor from Michigan says:
On your website I found the Rollyson facekeeper that i need to get (90-237), but it looks like you don't carry the corresponding lock for it. I'm looking to get a few sets of them and not just the keepers. Do you car both the lock and face keeper.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Can you upload a couple photos of your lock with dimensions so we can take a look?
A contractor from mIchigan says:
I can't really upload a picture. But, the face mount keeper is the one I need and I just need the corresponding lock. Is there more than one kind of lock that goes with that face mount keeper?

The distance between the holes is 2-1/4". It looks as if they are about 7/16" off the back edge. That's all I have for the moment.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
There could more more than one option, that's why a picture would be most helpful in this case.

In the meantime we'll begin researching with the information you've provided so far.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at