Do you sell this old window opener?

Home Owner from South Florida
Apr 28, 2024 12:52 pm
I have been unable to match this opener, attaching pictures. House was built in 1955 and has original windows. Thanks
IMG_7230 IMG_7212 IMG_7211 IMG_7210 IMG_7209
5 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
Apr 29, 2024 3:10 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for writing in! I believe you may have the 39-060 Keller Window Crank. The opposite handed operator is the 39-061

Like yours, this operator has an offset top installation hole and a 2-1/4" arm extension with a 1/4" - 20 thread. Take a look over the dimensions and compare them to your existing operator to confirm if this is the correct replacement. 

This operator uses the 33-070 5/16" Shoulder Screw.

Dimensions for 39-060
Dimensions for 39-060

Alternate view of 39-060
Alternate view of 39-060

Home Owner from South Florida
May 2, 2024 2:45 am
Thank you. I see the measurements are not the same as any in my illustrations, so does this still work?
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
May 2, 2024 9:52 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Given the closeness in the dimensions, I do believe this is the right fit. These are the closest match we have in terms of design and dimensions to your existing operator.

Just to be sure that this is the right fit, can you please provide a photo of the inside of the operator, from a front-profile view? I would also suggest double checking the dimensions.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts