Door weatherstripping

Quick Learner from San Anselmo, CA
May 3, 2024 10:28 pm
Hi there, huge fan of Swisco as y'all helped me find weatherstripping for my windows a while back. Now I need new weatherstripping for my front door, photos attached here. Do you have this item? My door is approx 36" wide. Thanks.
IMG_3707 IMG_3709 IMG_3706
3 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Bob
Bob from SWISCO
May 4, 2024 10:02 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for the kind words, glad we've been able to help you. I am afraid we don't have an exact match for this bottom sweep, but check out our 58-176. This wraps around the bottom of the door and is mounted to one side. Take a look at the end profile dimensions and let me know if you think this might work for you!

Profile view of the duo-durometer door bottom sweep
Profile view of the duo-durometer door bottom sweep

Quick Learner from San Anselmo, CA
May 4, 2024 1:20 pm
Amazing thank you! I love Swisco, truly makes my life as a homeowner much easier.
Bob
Bob from SWISCO
May 6, 2024 1:33 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

I'm happy that we could be of assistance! Thanks so much for the order and please let us know if we can help in the future.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts