Drawer slide

A home owner from Hazel green, al says:
There are no names or numbers on the item. The drawer back is .410 thick and the slide held on with a small staple. It was used on Bassett furniture in the 60's.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1556229269844298095053.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15562293196512078737677.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't have a match for this drawer guide. I've actually never seen it before. Can you tell me what it does? If we can't supply this exact part, may be we can find something that fills the same role.

When the drawer is pulled out and tilts down the guide contacts wood above the drawer and allows the drawer to slide smoothly. There is another guide under the drawer that supports the drawer weight. You have the bottom guide and i ordered some.
Do you have any suggestions that might provide the same or similar function as the upper guide
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience while we look into this. Take a look at the 32-086 and 32-019 drawer guides, along with the lower nail in cabinet drawer guides 32-083 and 32-117. These aren't exactly like yours but they more or less function the same way. See if you could use these for your repair.

What thickness will the tipper glide 32-019 fit over? That is a smaller glide but it might perform the same function.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Looking at the dimensions on its store page, it looks like the 32-019 tipper guide has a 5/16" gap.

Alternate view of 32-019
Alternate view of 32-019
How to replace a drawer tack glide
How to replace a drawer tack glide
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.