Drawer track back plate

A quick learner from Kitchen says:

I have old shrock kitchen drawers and the plastic back plate cracked. The track has a width of 1 inch and the it seems that the plastic back plate is 1 1/16 inches wide.

I called Shrock and they no longer have any parts.

The glide is 21 1/2 inches long and the back plate is 3 3/4 inches and the track slides to 3 inches so that the back plate can fort on on the support and be screwed in.

Thank yo,

Lynn

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See our 32-018 Socket Pair. Could you use this to replace the old brackets? Compare their dimensions, particularly the size of the gap that accepts the track, and see what you think. Note our replacements attach to the back of the cabinet with screws. 

A quick learner from Kitchen says:

It seems that to have a 1 inch opening we need the 32-089 correct? Please look carefully at the original note and dimensions.

Do you think if the track is exactly 1 inch that this will fit?

Thanks, Lynn

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Lynn. Apologies I did not explain myself more. The 32-089, while having a 1" gap, has a specific slot for the right-hand track. See the pictures on the product page. Now, the 32-018 is listed at 7/8" size, but there is a little flexibility with these sockets; I admittedly can't be certain it will work in your case. The 32-119, which checks in at 31/32", is another possibility. Ultimately you could try either option, and if they don't work, view our Return Policy here.

A failsafe option though would be to see if you could replace this old track with our 32-056 or the other-sized variants I have listed on this page. You could then absolutely use the 32-018 with these. 

SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.