5 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Aug 3, 2023 10:26 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello,

It looks like you have either our S351-25, with a 15-002 bottom attachment, or S390-25, with a 15-001 bottom attachment. Take a look at the image below to determine which balance you'll need. You'll also need a 2440 spring strength option for your replacement balances. Thank you!

Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.

Quick Learner
Aug 3, 2023 10:51 am
Thanks! Yeah, looks like the foot is 1 1/8".
One other thing, my balances don't have a hook for the string attachment to the window frame. Instead, they have a small metal plate that gets screwed to the frame. Is there an option to select that or do I need to cut and retie the new cord to this old plate?
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Aug 3, 2023 12:22 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Good catch! Unfortunately, we do not carry a version of these balances that use the same type of screw tab shown in your photo. With that being said, we do offer the 19-043 shown below, which we could attach to the S390-25 for you through a custom order. Review the specifications below to see if you think that this could work for you. If not, you would need to reuse the original screw plate tied to the end of the replacement balances. Just let us know how you would like to proceed. 

Dimensions for 19-043
Dimensions for 19-043

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts