Finding parts for casement window

Home Owner from Newport Beach
May 15, 2024 11:19 am
I need help finding these parts - their part number and pricing or alternative part number and pricing. You have a similar dual arm operator part with short link "up" - I need to find short link "down" This seems to be an "old style" Amesbury Truth part - Need the part number and list of compatibles.

I need the following:
1) QNTY 1 left dual arm operator
2) QNTY 1 right dual arm operator
3) QNTY 2 Operator Tracks (11-3/8 four screw holes)
4) QNTY 1 Clip-Stud Bracket Left
5) QNTY 1 Clip-Stud Bracket Right
6) QNTY 4 Casement Sash Lock Keeper

Thank you
Everette
1 Replies
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
May 16, 2024 1:53 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello,

The diagram shown in your photo resembles the Entrygard 39-031, which has a link arm with the downward offset you've described. One difference is the length of the long arm, which measures 10-3/4" as shown below. I'd recommend double-checking your measurement to confirm if it's a match. If not, you may need to adjust the position of the track that the long arm rides in depending on how the window functions once the operator is installed. 

Dimensions for 39-031
Dimensions for 39-031

We also offer the 39-032 opposite-handed version of this operator. Both parts are used with the 39-107FK handle and cover kit. See the 39-505 track for the long arms, as well as the 39-509 and 39-510 stud brackets for the shorter link arms. 

As for your casement lock keeper, take a look at the 38-089 as a possible replacement. Thanks for posting! 

Alternate image for 38-089
Alternate image for 38-089

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts