French Door Seals

Quick Learner from Florida
Jan 7, 2013 12:57 pm
Hello.

I am looking for Three Seals.
1) The seal along the Door Jambs
2) The Seal along the verticale door strike
3) The sFlat link neal under the door on the Thresshold
User submitted a photo of weatherstripping.
3 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Jan 8, 2013 10:02 am
SWISCO
EXPERT
Thanks for posting! I hope I can help. Take a look at our 58-008 Prime Door Seal Set and see if you think you can use this kit as a replacement for your weatherstripping.

I'm not so sure about the third sample you show, though. Could I perhaps see its profile?
Quick Learner from Florida
Jan 8, 2013 4:37 pm
Here is a better close up of that seal. These are French Doors that these doors are going in. The Flat seal that I took a better picture of seals between the two doors on the vertical door stop.

Ive tried the 58-008 product you said on these doors. With the magnet seals installed on the side jambs, the door would not allow it to close BUT the 81" length compression seal does the trick. Only issue is I was told that you company will not sell only the compression seal by itself./ Yesturday I ordered "Swinging Door Compression Foam Seal Product Code: 58-056" and plan to try it but do you have any other suggestions?

Also I am looking for a the seal between the bottom of the door and the threshold. Attached are some pictures of that seal. Any Input on this seal?
User submitted photos of a door seal.
Paul
Paul from SWISCO
Jan 10, 2013 10:11 am
SWISCO
EXPERT
Thanks for getting back to us. Unfortunately, the individual parts of the 58-008 set are not available separately, and we do not really have anything that could substitute them.

As for that bottom sweep, take a look at our 58-176. Could you possibly use this?
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts