French Door Weatherstripping

Quick Learner from Texas
Oct 14, 2015 11:36 am
I need a replacement middle seal for my French Door. The seal has a width of 1/2 with a 5/8 in bulb. I The bulb is not sealed, but open on the back. I need to cover a 80 inch strip. The press in part of the seal is 1/4 in that pushes in a channel and the seal iextends out 3/4 in bulb creating the door seal. Let advise on replacement part.
User submitted a photo of weatherseal.
2 Replies
Paul
Paul from SWISCO
Oct 15, 2015 1:12 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT
It's hard to tell exactly what kind of bulb you have based on these pictures. If possible, I'd like to see a clear shot of the weatherseal's profile. In the meantime, take a look at our 58-173 or 58-181. One of these may be a possibility, but I'm not sure. At the very least, looking these over will give you an idea of what kind of pictures we need.
Quick Learner
Oct 15, 2015 8:23 pm
I agree with the recommendation for the 58-173. I have placed an order and expect delivery soon. Thank you for your response!
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts