Front roller overlapping closet doors

A home owner from Lebanon OH says:
Pictured is the one roller I found on door. Need two, other is missing. Nylon roller is 7/8". This example has roller tilted, but I think a straight roller or a roller offset some to rear would work. Forward offset, as available retail, results in interference with rear door.

Part is marked TENNATRAK ELKHART IND on rear.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220607_114316.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220607_114411.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I wasn't able to find an exact match for your closet door roller, but on the other hand it doesn't look like anything particularly unique. Take a look at our 23-004 (front) and 23-005 (back) rollers, or maybe our 23-088 and 23-089. See if any of these could work on your door. They all have the 7/8" diameter wheel like yours, too. 

If not, you could replace the complete track system with the 23-500 kit, or one of the wider ones that we carry. I've listed them below for you to review. 

A home owner from Lebanon OH says:
Thanks Dave. Unfortunately, the hangers you suggest both are offset forward 1/4 inch. I have already tried hangers like this, and I don't clear the rear door with them. Need straight or rear offset hangers. But I will keep the idea of replacing the track and all the hangers in mind oh, if I'm unable to find replacement hangers that work.
Installing a Two-Door Sliding Closet Door Track Kit
Installing a Two-Door Sliding Closet Door Track Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.