Glass Door Bottom Roller

Quick Learner from USA
May 13, 2024 9:17 am
Hello,

I'm following up on a call I made to your office last week. I've attached four pics of the bottom roller that fits my glass closet doors. I will need four rollers, I think (if I can get the right fit). In the pics, notice I placed the right edge on the 2-inch mark (it may not look like it in all the pics, though).

The wheel is convex. The body has the #10122 etched into it. The rep I spoke to said 23-041 would fit, but it doesn't appear so from the pic on your website. In fact, my roller looks more like your 23-225.

Please see below and see whether you can offer any advice on this.

Thanks,
back of roller back of roller front of roller
3 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 14, 2024 9:50 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us. I agree with you. The 23-225 indeed looks like a better match based on what I see here. Yours is likely an older style. If you haven't already, review the specifications and see how they compare with yours.

Dimensions for 23-225
Dimensions for 23-225

Detail of 23-225
Detail of 23-225

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts