Guide Wheel Cap

A home owner from Ft. Lauderdale, FL says:

I need to replace the white plastic guide wheel cap in the attached photo. The cap is circular, about 3/4'' in diameter. This item is part of a bi-fold door made at least 12 years ago by Stanley. The cap sits on top of a guide wheel that slides along a metal track that allows me to open and close the door. The cap has broken off and I need to replace it. The guide wheel is working fine.

Thank you.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0893.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0179.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, thanks for reaching out to us. This guide wheel looks very similar to our 21-174 roll guide. I recommend looking this part over and seeing if it's a good match. It looks really close to me in terms of design, but I still recommend reviewing our info to be 100% certain.

Dimensions for 21-174
Dimensions for 21-174
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at