Harvey window latches

A handy person from Massachusetts says:

Harvey advised that these latches have been discontinued and referred me to you to find replacements.

Attached are pictures of the product label and the two broken latches.

(They were intentionally broken by police to gain entry in a medical emergency.)

I hope you have suitable replacements.

-Dennis

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1459.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1458.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1457.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us, Dennis. We'd be happy to assist but before we get started, we'd like you to write out the distance between the two installation holes, measured from center to center. We will be able to narrow down some options from there. 

Thanks for the reply. Can you clarify what you mean by the distance between the two installation holes? Do you mean the screw holes? And, if so, will they be the same on both halves of the latch mechanism?
This window is at my mother's house, so it will be a few days before I can get over there to look for myself and take the measurement.
Profile picture of Emily

Correct, the installation holes would be the screw holes and the hole center spacing measurement should be the same for both the sash lock and keeper. 

We'll be here to help whenever you can get that for us! 

The measurement between the centers of the holes is 2 1/8" (two and one-eighth inches).

Attaching some additional pics for reference.
Need 2 complete latch assemblies.

Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1655.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1654.JPG
Profile picture of Emily

Thanks for getting back to us! I'm afraid we have no sash lock with this kind of hole center spacing. Our 90-278 and 90-274 are similar in terms of design but the installation hole center spacing is different, unfortunately. I apologize that we can't offer you a better option. 

Thank you. I'm a "Handy Person", so I know how to fill the old screw holes. ;)
I'll go ahead and order a pair and hope that I'm handy enough to make them work.
Profile picture of Emily

Great! Our return policy can be viewed here just in case. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.