Help Identifying what 'Balancer' part number to order; have photos

Quick Learner from USA
Jul 21, 2023 11:40 am
Please advise the Swisco part number for a 34C balancer designed like the ones in the attached photos please so that I may place an order.

The ones in the photos below are balancers for shorter windows in our home but are designed exactly as needed for the 34C balancers needed for the taller front windows on our home.

I ordered S770-34 and they do not appear to be made the same as the ones am needing. The S770's will not fit into my window's channel.

Please advise if you can match the balancers within the attached photos. The two photos below are of each end of the balancers. And, yes, I will need 34C type balancers.

image002 (7) image001 (11) image002 (7) image001 (13)
4 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
Jul 21, 2023 3:07 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear that your order did not work for you. However, the good news is, we do have the balances needed to replace your existing hardware.

Your existing balance is the Series 795 Channel Balance with a 1-1/4" Closed Cam, T-Lock Balance shoe, part 15-195. Specifically, you'll need the S795-34 with a 34C stamp option.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts