Help with 100 year old window

A quick learner from U.S.A. says:
My house is 100+ years old and we have a window in a bathroom, actually, above the tub and in the shower. So, it has seen better days.

The window is an awning type and is about 25.5 " high and about 24" wide and has a single arm crank casement type opener on it. The opener will only open the window a few inches now.

The opener is marked "John R Guffman, Mfg. Company, Chicago, Patent Pending".

I assume this is also 100+ years old. Attached are a couple of photos.

I am going to do some maintenance (paint, etc.) to the window and now is the time to get a new opener, one that opens the window farther - 8", or so.

Will 39-433 work? Your advice is appreciated.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named old casement operator.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named old casement operator 2.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Our 39-433 might work if you're handy, but it's probably going to take a lot of work adapting the sill to accept this style. You may be better off with something like the 39-370, which looks similar in design to your original.

A quick learner from Bedford,MA says:
Thanks for the advice.
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.