Holes for screws are too small

A quick learner from Ohio says:

I bought the 84-086 screen door roller pairs (3) on order 2067548. They appear to be a good match for my originals.

Except one thing.

The new screw holes are smaller than my screws from the original pair. (You don't include screws with this product.) If I find screws that will go through the holes in the roller, they won't hold my door.

What to do?

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

These rollers take a #8 diameter screw, something similar to our 33-072. What could have happened was that the mounting holes in the existing rollers wore out and a larger #10 screw was used to hold the roller in place the last time they were replaced. With that being said take a look at the 33-073 screw, with the larger "Truss" head. Do you think this would work to install these rollers in your door?

A quick learner from Ohio says:
Thanks for the information! I found some screw I think are going to work!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.