I describe the part to one of your texts. She told me it was a rib balance, so I looked at the picture. She told me to look at and it is not the same so I will send you pictures that I have the only s

Contractor from New Jersey?
Apr 30, 2024 4:38 pm
I am sending you pictures of the sash so you could see the type of shoe that it had to fit into the rib balance, and a picture of the rib balance The only stamping was the 24 each day and the red bounce was 3/8 of an inch on the face of the channel
IMG_0870 IMG_0869 IMG_0868
3 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
May 2, 2024 10:51 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for writing in! The cam pivot installed to the bottom of the sash looks similar to our 26-150 Cam Pivot Pair. To determine if this is the right replacement, carefully look over the dimensions. I'm sure these should work as a suitable replacement for you.

Dimensions for 26-150
Dimensions for 26-150

I am confident we can supply you with a replacement for the balances you have but I will need to see them removed from the window channel to properly identify them. I am especially looking to see a photo of the shoe in its entirety. 

Also, may I please see a photo of the stamp on the balance? Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make out exactly what the stamp is from your inquiry.

Take a look at the video tutorial below for an idea on how to remove these balances from the window.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts