I need thicker pivot shoes for top windows, do you carry 1 1/8" thic shoes?

A home owner from Brooklyn, N.Y. says:
My windows have deeper rear channels for top sash of the window (aluminum double hung). For the front I was able to use the 5/8" Pivot Shoe, an exact replacement.
BUT I noticed the rear track is deeper and would need a pivot shoe which is 1 1/8" deep (See attached photos) and you don't list any that size.
Is there some type of plastic (snap-on) size doubler available?

I haven't removed the original rear pivot shoe yet but it appears as if it might be two separate parts joined together somehow. I don't want to remove the old ones until I have something to replace them with.

Do you have any suggestions or advice for me? Is this a common window design?
Thanks so much in advance. 5/8" Pivot shoe fits bottom windows perfectly.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your continued patience. It took some tracking down, but we think we may just have found something that can work to shim out your pivot shoe, just like your original setup. Please give us a little time to have it made for you and I will let you know as soon as it's available!
A home owner from Brooklyn, N.Y. says:
WoW! That's great!
Thanks so much for your personal attention to my needs.
:)
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Please see new SWISCO product code 15-038, Pivot Lock Shoe Spacer.
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.