KOP replacement window parts

A contractor from Kauai says:
I am a General Contractor trying to identify these awning operators. They belong to Milgard fiberglass windows, about 12 years old. They are on a condo project on the island of Kauai. On 75 condo units, each unit needs 4 to 6 operators at this time. They have stainless arms with a white interior cover. Also the attached weatherstrip. Thanks for your help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8 inch awning operator.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200218_123707331.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named KOP weatherstrip.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. It looks like you have an older style Roto operator which has been recently discontinued. They aren't made anymore and so far we don't have a working substitute.

That said, I have a couple ideas.

Take a look at the newer style Roto like our 39-429 and 39-430, as well as our 39-434 and 39-435. These all all use the 39-542 track with slide. This is notable because the 39-542 is face mounted while the one you now have is mounted under the sash. See if you have the room at the bottom face of the sash to mount this. Take note of the height of the sill cover. You will also need to fill in around the cut out on the sill since these newer operators are not as wide as your original. Finally, see our 39-205 handle.

I cannot guarantee that these will work, but they're the only option we have at this time. I'm sorry that we can't offer anything closer.

As for the weatherstripping, I recommend our 58-053 and 58-055

How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.