Keyed patio door handle

Home Owner from Los Angeles, CA
Apr 28, 2024 5:09 pm
Hello,

I want to replace my existing non-keyed sliding patio door handle with a keyed one. I'd ideally like to avoid replacing the double latch keeper on the door frame, but those measurements are proving difficult to find. What sets do you offer that would match my existing screw holes as closely as possible?

Thank you!
IMG_7462 IMG_7461 IMG_7464 IMG_7466 IMG_7467
5 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Apr 30, 2024 11:47 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello! It appears that your hole centers are just shy of 4" apart, so probably 3-15/16". This is a fairly common size for this kind of door.

With that in mind, and given the fact that your thumb lever is centered, I'd suggest our 83-030A handle set. This has a 3-15/16" hole spacing and a centered key lock. This should be fully compatible with your existing mortise.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts