Kitchen drawer

A home owner says:
Do you have this part?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4B1EAA7B-D59B-476E-8ECC-95E7045BB73F.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I believe our closest match is the 32-341 Locking Device Kit, with a Flange Mount. Compare to your old locking device and see what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at